Don’t miss these 7 Amazing Sites in Las Vegas
With 13 years’ experience planning vacations in Las Vegas and other cities, our Experts have prepared a free report called “7 Amazing Sights Most Las Vegas Visitors Miss.” All of the sights and experiences below are missed by most visitors to Las Vegas because they don’t know they exist. We hope this helps you plan a fantastic trip to Vegas. Our expert Las Vegas Tour Guides know about them, so we added them to our tours. We don’t think you should miss them, so we include all of these items if you take THE Vegas Tour, the LV See The Lights! and the Pawn Stars Tours from OnBoard Tours.
Check out these 7 Amazing Sites Most Las Vegas Visitors Miss:
(1) The Copa Room. See the spot where Frank Sinatra, Sammy Davis, Jr., and Dean Martin got famous. The Copa Room was torn down with the Desert Inn, but we’ll take you to the place in the Venetian where it stood. (See it on THE Vegas Tour).
(2) A Giant Golden Nugget. Seriously, a giant nugget of gold. (See it on THE Vegas Tour & The LV See The Lights! Tour & The Reality TV Tour).
See it on the LV See The Lights! Tour
(3) A Famous Wedding Chapel. See the Chapel where the most famous people got married. (See it on THE Vegas Tour & The LV See The Lights! Tour & The Reality TV Tour).
(4) Secret Hotels for the Rich & Famous. The exclusive hidden resorts within resorts. (See where they are on THE Vegas Tour).
(5) OJ’s Downfall. A memorabilia deal sent the Juice to the Slammer. See where it happened. (See it on THE Vegas Tour & The LV See The Lights! Tour & The Reality TV Tour).
(6) The World’s Largest Chocolate Fountain. If you like chocolate fountains at weddings, this one will blow your mind. (See it on THE Vegas Tour & The LV See The Lights! Tour).
(7) Hollywood in Vegas. See famouns locations from the movies Casino, Hangover, Vegas Vacation, Bourne, and more! (See them on THE Vegas Tour & The LV See The Lights! Tour & The Reality TV Tour).
OnBoard Tours operates the highest-rated bus tours of Las Vegas. The LV See The Lights! tour incorporates a bus tour in a climate-controlled bus with short walks to see all the night lights events in Las Vegas. It’s the best way to experience the lights of Vegas.