This is the best way to see the shows in Las Vegas.
Bright lights, Big City. See Las Vegas in all its splendor. See the lights of the Las Vegas Strip and Downtown Las Vegas. You’ll see the Bellagio Fountains Show, the Welcome to Las Vegas sign, and the Fremont Street Experience. Your tour guide will hop off with you at each stop and show you each attraction from the best vantage point. It’s hard to believe that seeing the four top night shows in Las Vegas and more only costs $59.99 per person.
NOTE: Be Sure and wear comfortable walking shoes because there is a lot of walking on this tour!
LV SEE THE LIGHTS! TOUR Itinerary:
- Bally’s bus entrance on Flamingo (starting point)
- Fremont Street Experience
- Vegas Vick, the Neon Cowboy
- Downtown Las Vegas
- Lakes of Dreams at the Wynn
- Mirage Volcano
- Bellagio Fountains
- The “Welcome to Las Vegas” Sign
- Paris Las Vegas and the Balloon, Arc, and Eiffel Tower
- The lights of the Vegas strip
- The Luxor Infinity Light Beam
- The Las Vegas Wedding Chapels, including the drive-thru chapel
- Golden Nugget
- MGM Grand Lion
- New York, New York’s Statue of Liberty lit up
- Aria and City Center
Ready to book? We guarantee you’ll be glad you chose OnBoard Tours for your Las Vegas visit. You can conveniently book now online (by hitting the big red button) or call us at: 702-583-7812.